CEO Office Manager
With our roots going back over (40) years, we are one of the oldest and fast-growing Saudi T&D EPC Contractors. We are specialized in EHV/HV Underground Transmission, Overhead Transmission Lines and Substations Turnkey Projects up to 380 KV.
Recently we are experiencing an extraordinary expansion and growth inside and outside KSA; accordingly, we are looking for leaders who have big ideas that can embrace our vision to be one of the top 3 in our industry in KSA.
CEO Office Manager will be responsible
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Keep diaries and arrange appointments.
- Daily coordination with different departments
- Schedule meetings, create agendas and take minutes
- Handle telephone and email inquiries and redirect them to the assigned team member
- Write, photocopy and print various documents
- Create and maintain accurate filing system
- Order and maintain stationery and managing office equipment
- Make travel arrangements
- organizing company events or conferences
- ordering stationery and furniture
- dealing with correspondence, complaints, and queries
- preparing letters, presentations, and reports
- liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients
- implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- delegating tasks to junior employees
- Any other tasks at the administrative level required by MD
- BS Degree or equivalent in Business administration.
- Minimum of 3 years in administration work, with a minimum of one year as Personal Assistant for executive management level
- Business English Writing Skills is a must
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Team working and written/verbal communication skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional skills with Microsoft Office
- Can work under pressure
- Multi-tasking skills
- Previous Experience in Construction Industry will be an asset
- Transferable Iqama is a must