Human Resource Manager
|Years of Experience Needed
With our roots going back over (40) years, we are one of the oldest and fast-growing Saudi T&D EPC Contractors. We are specialized in EHV/HV Underground Transmission, Overhead Transmission Lines and Substations Turnkey Projects up to 380 KV.
Recently we are experiencing an extraordinary expansion and growth inside and outside KSA; accordingly, we are looking for leaders who have big ideas that can embrace our vision to be one of the top 3 in our industry in KSA.
Manage and direct HR & OD, Recruitment, Admin, Training, and PR divisions.
Lead HR Transformation Project, Change Management, Re-structuring and Business Process Re-engineering.
Develop policy and direct and coordinate human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- High BS degree in business administration or equivalent degree, HR certificate or diploma is an asset
Skills and Experience Required
- 10+ years of experience in the same field
- Proven working experience of minimum 3 years as HR manager or other HR executive
- knowledgeable of labor laws and regulations
- Oriented and results driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Leadership skills
- Negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong personality