Saudi Female - Senior Shared Services support
|Years of Experience Needed
The Senior Shared Services Support will be instrumental in developing an innovative culture and shaping the direction of a new Shared services support division to provide our employees and managers with one point of contact for all shared services related questions and issues.
Leading a team of service-oriented Representatives, this supervisor is responsible for the efficient operational delivery of all centralized shared services for IOC Departments.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintain and build a strong functional team through effective recruiting, training, coaching and team building
- Set goals and objectives for the team and oversees performance, ensuring service delivery and processes are managed as efficiently as possible while adhering to all compliance requirements
- Implement appropriate business processes and internal controls, developing collaborative relationships with other teams, cross-functional business units (IT and finance) and associates, and fostering a positive, trustworthy reputation for the team
- Address employee conflicts and complete investigations as required. She will work with management to administer employee discipline or corrective action when needed. she also assesses employee engagement and retention, and actively work to identify, analyze, and improve any problematic areas.
- Acting as a liaison between employees and finance and IT departments
- Facilitating human resources processes
- Resolving benefits-related problems
- Answering employee requests and questions.
- Assisting with new employee hiring processes.
- Reconciling benefits statements.
- Conducting audits of payroll, benefits, and other HR programs, and recommending corrective actions.
- Assisting with the recruitment, interview processes and performance.
- Design and implement training and development programs for employees, in order to develop their technical and personal skills to reach the maximum productivity of each
- Support IT team in ERP system implementation and maintenance.
- Responsible for applying the ERP system and report problems if any.
- 4+ years of demonstrated Human Resources experience.
- A. in Business Administration or Human Resources or IT or Accounting (or equivalent)
- A postgraduate qualification in an HR related discipline.
- Strong customer service orientation and track record of exceptional service delivery.
- Must be positive, patient, confident, flexible and adaptable.
- Leadership and workforce management in a high volume fast paced shared
Office based position
Shared services team members