Tendering & Technical Office Engineer (experienced in Water/Sewer Projects)
|Years of Experience Needed
BSs in Civil or Mechanical Engineering.
Arab Nationality is mandatory.
Saudi (KSA) Iqama:
Transferrable IQAMA is mandatory
The ideal candidate shall have working experience of (5-7) years in understanding the aspects of the construction of water/Sewer projects, with at least minimum of 3 years in KSA.
Will join our Company Tendering and Technical Office for the scope of Water/Sewer Projects. He shall be aware of Cost Estimation, Technical support, Designing and preparing plans related to water and Sewer infrastructure projects
Duties and responsibilities
- Study, analysis and prepare Scope of Work for Water/ Sewer Projects.
- Prepare detailed B.O.Q. for all required materials
- Provide technical support and engineering for Water/ Sewer Projects.
- The capability for preparing Cost Estimation and develop best practices and tools for project estimation.
- Familiar with high connection level with the different manufacturers/suppliers/Subcontractors in the field.
- Capability to negotiate and finalize the Purchase Orders.
- Attend Site Visit & Prepare Reports.
- Following the different project stages until handed the handover to the client.
- Participates in project opportunity evaluation, and in the preparation of the firm's qualification/experience statements.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Fully Knowledge of different Manufacturers/Suppliers/Subcontractors in the field of Water/Sewer Projects in KSA.
- Technical oversight of design staff and team members for water and Sewer infrastructure.
- Fully experience
inworks in relation to Water/Sewer projects.